[ltp] Re: [Thinkpad] "Resetting" 600 Li-Ion Battery Cells

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:26:02 -0700

Frank and the rest of the list:

I got the URL from an older message and attempted to reset the 'top' two
batteries with no noticable change in the performance of the batteries.
I would like to know the 'normal' responses from a totally dead Li-Ion
cell.  I know the reponses from a partially dead battery.

It looks like I may need a new battery.

James McKenzie