[ltp] How can I take care about my TP 600E?

Bartlomiej Swiercz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:25:10 +0200

Hello ThinkPad Users,
I have a few questions about taking care my TP 600E. First of all, my
battery died one year ago, and now I want to buy a new one. Please
explain me, how I can take care about my new battery (on TP600E), and
what do you think about UltraslimBay Battery (is it sense to buy it)?
My second question is how big should be a vat partition for hibernation
state. When I installed my Debian I prepared only ext3 partitions, and
now I can't use hibernation. What kind of type the partition should be?
I know that fat32, but primary, secondary, extended?
Thank you for your answers.
--
Best regards,         PGP: http://wilk.wpk.p.lodz.pl/swierczu/pgp
Bartek.               http://sknauk.wpk.p.lodz.pl