[ltp] More on Problems Printing from Netscape

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:15:36 -0700

Richard:

Found the following very interesting:

When I print to any of the printers serviced through xprint, I get no
progress dialog box, nor any output through to the printer. through
either Messenger or the Browser.  If I attempt to print directly to the
Postscript/default printer, I get a progress dialog box and output to
the printer.  I'm wondering if I setup something wrong with xprint and
CUPS.  I can print through OpenOffice, gs and just about any other
program in Linux.

James McKenzie