[ltp] Intel(R) Centrino(TM) - Linux driver request information

Peter Theunis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:58:29 -0700

Hi,

I thought I'd share the following with the list.
This came back to me after I filled in a request for linux drivers on Intel's website.

------
RE: Intel(R) Centrino(TM) Mobile Technology - Linux driver request

Hello Peter,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

Intel(R) Centrino(TM) Mobile Technology driver development being scoped.
Expect needed drivers first half 2004, if not sooner.

Sincerely,

Carlos B.
Intel(R) Technical Support

Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries
In the United States and other countries.

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
--------

some hope after all,

cheers

peter
--
I'm a VIP at my local liquor store and I'm root. Fear me !