[ltp] IR on T23?

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:50:38 -0400

Yep, I had pretty much the same experience on the A20p, though without the
initial 'chip version' nonsense. Once you get your original serial port out
of the way you should be able to tail -f /var/log/syslog, get your remote
device in position and see the kernel logging some messages.

I don't recall the details off the top of my head now, but irLAN did require a
few other commands to be issued, there is an ifconfig irda0 etc. If you need
it I can dig up the file, I just haven't used it in a while...

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain