[ltp] ati fireGL 9000

Theodore Ts'o linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:34:49 -0400

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 05:38:49PM +0200, Oliver Pajonk wrote:

> --> It would be nice if someone could share his/her experience with linux on a
> T40p in general as I am planning to buy this baby the next month and want to
> run a gentoo-linux on it; especially regarding the wireless-module and
> hardware-support in general. I don't want to be forced into using windows to
> get all features working :-(

If you google on "t40 linux laptop" or "t40p linux laptop", you'll
quickly find the following web sites that should have all the
information you need:

http://bellet.info/~bellet/laptop/t40.html
http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/t40p.html
http://www.thunk.org/tytso/linux/t40.html

(The last web page is one which I maintain).

							- Ted