[ltp] Low Typematic-Rate after suspend

Peter Theunis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:03:22 -0700

A few things to try:

restart apmd
make sure the script has the right permissions.

Maybe the script doesn't get the right input.
Can you paste the last lines of your /etc/apm/apmd_proxy file ?
I *think* that I had to change a few things.
I have the following:

# new-style event.d directory.  All new event scripts go here.
#
run-parts --arg="${1}" --arg="${2}" /etc/apm/event.d