[ltp] Finally suspend/resume with T40p...

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:27:33 +0200

=2D --=20
Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
	Linux however is `expert friendly'.
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291