[ltp] T30 goes dead on logout/restart/turn off

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:14:06 +0100

Mandrake recently released an updated set of XF86 packages for 9.1 to
fix an issue which (if I remember rightly) was to do with this. Have you
updated to include all the fixes ?
(If you have urpmi configured, just do:
urpmi.update updates; urpmi --auto-select )

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.