[ltp] cron vs. suspend (was: suspend resume works fine for sh ort suspends - fails for longer suspends)

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:16:53 +0200

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 06:49:20 -0500, Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) wrote:
> [...]

No, you are right. Per definition, during suspend to RAM, the machine
is nearly switched off compelely. At least the operating system doesn't
run anymore. Only the RAM has power so it doesn't lose its content. On
my A30, the little moon light will light up during suspend to RAM.

Regards,
Tino