[ltp] R40e and Cpudynd

Pete Wright linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:24:51 +0100

--=-clYvqmO8uW5t+uoGhzAc

Thanks, I'll try that. The problem with this particular R40e though
(type 2684) is that it doesn't support APM, so I'm stuck with figuring
this all out in ACPI. I even had a word with some Debian guys today at
the Linux expo in London and they didn't have any answers either.=20

Still, gotta look on the bright side - I'm a pioneer - yay me ;)

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 18:35, Alexander Gran wrote:

--=-clYvqmO8uW5t+uoGhzAc

--=-clYvqmO8uW5t+uoGhzAc--