[ltp] mouse setting on ibm tp r40e

Daniel Siregar linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1722677190-1091781808=:17807

Hi ...

I  have a problem with my mouse . I'm installing suse 9.0 my Thinkpad R40e, which still using trackpoint ,doesn't have any touchpad yet. I also plugged my usb mouse in my computer. The problem is , when i have to choose the mouse , which one do I have to choose. When I choosed the usb mouse , my trackpoint is not working , and when i choose ps\2 (aux) , then my usb mouse is not working ..... somebody can help me please

Thanks

Daniel

--0-1722677190-1091781808=:17807

<P>I&nbsp; have a problem with my mouse . I'm installing suse 9.0 my Thinkpad R40e, which still using trackpoint ,doesn't have any touchpad yet.&nbsp;I also plugged my usb mouse in my computer. The problem is , when i have to choose the mouse , which one do I have to choose. When I choosed the usb mouse , my trackpoint&nbsp;is not working , and when i choose ps\2 (aux) , then my usb mouse is not&nbsp;working ..... somebody can help me please </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>Daniel</P><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26089/*http://messenger.yahoo.com">Download now</a>.
--0-1722677190-1091781808=:17807--