[ltp] Cooling fan always running

Konstantin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:46:50 +0200

hi,

i've tried to setup them on my T40 with Radeon 7500, but I've got a lot of =
warnings.
Dri wouldn't work, so no hardware acceleration for kobodeluxe and other :(

After some wasting of time I've gave up and changed to the old radeon drive=
r from Xfree.

Would change to X.org, if debian would spend me some packages, so I can use=
 it.

I don't need high frames at all, but only to stop the fan running!

Who can help me???

Greetz

Konstantin