[ltp] IBM to sell its PC business

Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:04:11 -0500 (EST)

richard,

what is/was noah smoking.

an internet petition to make IBM do what (other than laugh) ????????

its just another machine - lets all get ladders and get over ourselves.

i hope this isnt the first generation of hardware that folks on this list
have seen go away...

lets grow up and recognize that bigblue is a business FIRST

non-profitable items in a firms inventory that have a large following such
as the tp need to be spun-off as opposed to giving it the high hard redmond
technique.

~piranha

<quote who="Richard Harding">