[ltp] My Bad - ibm_acpi causes system freeze on startup on T42p

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:32:35 -0500

Well, I commented out my entire rc.local, and I still can't boot into X.
Nothing unusual in Xorg.0.log either.
So, probably not an ibm_acpi problem, though I still want to know why it
doesn't see the dock device.
-m