[ltp] Slackware on T42?

joshua timberman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:30:28 -0700

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:14:04 -0600, /dev/rob0 <rob0@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Of course as Joshua points out there's definitely something to be said
> for things Just Working without having to work at it. Funny thing is,

;-) Indeed!

> I've often had that very experience with Slackware!

Disclaimer - the last time I actually installed and used Slackware was
in .. 1995?  Maybe a little into 1996.  Almost all my Linux usage now
is administering systems for work.  I have Fedora Core 3 loaded on my
Thinkpad and use it occassionally, but we have a few corporate tools
that require Internet Explorer 6 and specifically the Microsoft JVM.
I also have a file server on my home LAN running SuSE 9.x Pro, <ego>
but needless to say it runs smoothly ;)</ego>.

--
prepare for down count.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 1.. off blast!