[ltp] Special Gift to first caller...

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:55:40 -0500

Hi,
So, I was cleaning out my "cable and dongle collection" recently, a
daunting task, and I came across something that I definitely don't need
anymore but someone here may want it...
It's the S-Video dongle for (I believe) an old X-series Thinkpad.  It
has an S-Video connector on one end, and a tiny little (3mm) jack on the
other.  If I recall, there was a place to put this on my old X21...maybe
another model (I can't remember what half these cables do).
Well, I attached a picture, if anyone recognizes it and wants it, just
pay shipping costs and it's yours.  First come, first served (I figure
this is kind of a geek test, so close to New Year's whoever is reading
this list often enough to be the first one deserves this as a geek
prize).
I also attached, as promised, photos of my new T42p and the legendary
but enigmatic fingerprint scanner.  Thing is, my machine never goes down
so I never get to use the scanner!
-m
Photos Here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jryanjp/album?.dir=8bae