[ltp] Still T42 Radeon fglrx crash & resolution issues?

Kelvin KAN linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:53:48 +0800

Hello Lenz,

Thanks for your advice!

BTW, if you are in poessesion of the exactly same model I am interested
in i.e. 23738ZH P-M 1.7GHZ, 512MB, 40GB, 14" @ 1400X1050 W/ RADEON 9600,
could you check the exact weight of the system w/o the DVD-ROM for me
pls?   I got quite confusing figures from diff retailers, ranging from
2.0kg to 2.3kg (you may take 1kg = 2.2lb).  Weight is important because
I'll carry it around everyday.

Thanks,
-
kelvin