[ltp] T40P docking problem

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:22:51 -0700

Peter:

What is the output of dmeg after you disconnect and reconnect the USB
mouse on the port replicator?  It should show the device is recognized
as a pointing device, but what may happen is that Linux may not have a
driver for the device which means that you have to find the appropriate
module to add to your system (or kernel if you want kernel support for
the device.)

James McKenzie