[ltp] T40P docking problem

Peter C Davis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:34:01 -0500

James,

when the mouse is working fine, and i unplug/replug the mouse:

usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1812
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:1d.0-1 address 2
hub.c: new USB device 00:1d.0-1, assigned address 3
input0: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb2:3.0

when i undock and redock immediately:

e1000: eth0 NIC Link is Down
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:1d.0-1 address 3
hub.c: new USB device 00:1d.0-1, assigned address 4
input0: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb2:4.0
e1000: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Half Duplex

so, it would seem to be a sleep-related problem???  I'll try that next,
and see what comes to pass.

thanks
--- peterd