[ltp] R40 Wireless

kutch ariola linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:29:54 +0800

Thanks to Mandrake......................

I have a ThinkPad-R40 - 2722 on Mandrake 9.2 and Macrosoft Mindows XP
Non-Pro (hihihihi)

Can any one give suggestion on how can I use my 802.11 b Wireless because
unlike on Macrosoft I will just start my wirelss Fn+ F5, but in Mandrake it
seems there is no option to start the wirelss...

Can any one help on on this coz i'm new in Mandrake but a proud user of
LINUX MANDRAKE 9.2

and in Addition does someone tried already to play a DVD on Mandrake 9.2 coz
I tried to play my DVD which I bought it from Germany but it seems an Error
occured "ENCRYPTION Blah blah blah" does anyone encounterd this stuff, and
does any one has a solution for this...

Thanks Many,
Kutch

GOD BLESS LINUS TORVALDS AND GOD BLESS LINUX USERS.......
Hope for the Down of MACROSOFT
LET THE PASSION OF FREE OS!
Linux is always a Linux