[ltp] Problems with Mandrake 9.2 & R40 2722 touchpad...

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:30:20 +0200

Hi!

I have annoying problem with Mandrake 9.2 and my R40 touchpad. When I use
touchpad my mouse drifting over all the time. Could I do this something? With
FC1 I haven't same problems, touchpad works fine with FC1.

I have also problems with my computer when I moving it around. It falls
everytime with Linux (Have tried Mandrake 9.2 and Fedora Core 1).

I'm quite newbie with Linux, so I'm sorry about my stupid question.

Sorry my bad english.

Best Regards,

Juha Soderholm

This mail sent through SiteSolutions WebMail.
Any abusing of this address should be reported to
abuse@sitesolutions.fi or abuse@lelux.fi