[ltp] Re: autoloading thinkpad modules on 2.6...

Marco Gaiarin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:57:36 +0100

Mandi! Michael Hagemann
  In chel dí si favelave...

MH> Two thoughts:
MH>  a) Re-check the aliases in /lib/modules/modprobe.conf.
MH>  b) Try to insert a short sleep after the module is inserted.  You can
MH> do this with the new "install" directive in modprobe.conf.  I once had
MH> the suspicion that the modprobe command returns before the module is
MH> fully setup...

I'l do this, but Thomas Hood noted me in private email that i can start
apmiser only when and apm ``on battery'' event is fired up.
I've also verified that debian is just configured to do so, and works.
;)

So... this is a bug or a feature?! ;-)))

--
  Solo una sana e consapevole libidine
  salva il giovane dagli SCOUT e dall'Azione Cattolica!