[ltp] Konqueror Pop Up

Jericho Gutierrez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:53:07 -0800

You can disable most pop-ups from the Settings menu --> Configure Konqueror.
Click on th "Java & Javascript" icon, then click the Javascript tab.  The
Java web popups policy options are at the bottom:  Allow/Deny etc.

- Jericho

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Roberts - SOTL [mailto:sotl155360@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 8:32 AM
To: linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Subject: [ltp] Konqueror Pop Up

Hi All

Not being much of a teckie I have somehow picked up a pop up that appears
every five or six times I initiate Konqueror.

I have deleted all files and folders several times in /tmp with out clearing

the problem.

I have since turned off and cleared pop ups and cookies equally without
effect.

Does anyone else have anyides of the possible locations of the residence of
this pop up?

Thanks

Frank