[ltp] T30 owners - Memory bank problems?

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:37:04 +1100

Nope, I removed, replaced, switched the SIMMS...they are attached fairly
firmly in the sockets. The IBM support agent suggested the power-supply....

I dont remember this being a problem with my earlier T21 or TP 600. My
usage pattern hasnt changed
home-suspend->work-unsuspend->work-suspend->home-unsuspend....

DS