[ltp] considering getting a T40p

Sergio Vergata linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:19:52 +0100

Hi,

I got my t40p 2373-G3G and get with normal work round about 4 hours with
debian /sid  kernel v2.6 display at normal light and wireless turned on cpu
is running at 600 MHZ and HDD will spin down every time possible.

Next is that wireless could be swiched off with FN-F5 but not at the moment.
so you won't get out the MAX of the battery.

Hopefully sergio