[ltp] T41 docking stations and lineout/serial

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:39:11 -0500

To my knowledge, the difference between the port replicator and the mini
dock are that the mini dock includes a power supply, a 4 port USB 2.0
hub (which on mine doesn't work well) and a key lock.  I believe all
other ports are the same.  I don't know about the dock II, but I feel
certain it has all the ports that the mini dock has.  I believe it adds
an ultra-bay and a pci slot or two, but I could be wrong there.

Joel