[ltp] Chirping noises when running on high throttle

David Siska linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:14:27 +0000

Well the point is, that I don't have the image to burn / point LILO to. I
don't care whether I'm creating a bootable CD-ROM or whether I'm fiddling
with LILO (which I'm perfectly comfortable with). What I _don't_ know how to
do is to extract the stuff from the EXE one downloads onto a disk image. If
anyone knew how to do it (safely) with, say, WINE, I'd appreciate any advice.

Cheers, David