[ltp] T22 and suspend

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:08:45 -0400

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:50:37 +0300 (EEST), Martin Fluch
<fluch@rock.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> Hmmm ... just checked a few 2.6 and the 2.4.26 kernel and it seems that
> the problem arises when switching to the 2.6 series kernels :-/
>
> Has anybody got with a 2.6 kernel the Fn-F4/apm -s suspend working? Or
> similar problems?

I haven't tried apm suspend in 2.6, but in 2.2 and 2.4 bios suspend
would work or not work depending on what apm options were compiled
into the kernel.  this often meant suspend broke from release to
release as vendors changed the apm options.

Alex