[ltp] T21 modem & 2.6

Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:48:27 +0200

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 12:36:29 +0300, Efthym wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running Fedora Core 2, with kernel 2.6.5-1.358. Everything works fine
> after installation, except the modem :(.
> I've tried both drivers provided by Aleksey Kondratenko found in
> http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6
> but I keep getting lots of errors during compilation of the driver.
>
> Anybody has this working ?

What modem are you talking about? AFAIK the T2x Thinkpads can use a
Lucent or 3com winmodem. The Lucent modem works with the ltmodem
driver, but the 3com modem doesn't have any Linux driver at all.

This has nothing todo with the compilation errors you get, but maybe
the ltmodem driver is worthless for you.

Regards,
Tino