[ltp] Hibernate on T41P

Rob Browning linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:36:21 -0500

Rob Browning <rlb@defaultvalue.org> writes:

> 8-hour) suspends nearly every day, and although sleep (to RAM) seems
> to work fine, I haven't used it all that often (as compared to
> suspend), so I can't say as much about how well it works if used more
> heavily.

One followup note.  I just tried sleep again, and I realized I'd
forgotten one issue.  For some reason acpid stops reporting events
after reviving from a sleep.  However, you can still invoke the
suspend script manually, though, and a suspend/resume (as opposed to
sleep) fixes the problem.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu