[ltp] [OT] Using Adobe Reader 5.0.8 under RH9

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:52:15 -0700

Listers:

Found the fix on the mozilla-doc site which shows how to install it.
The key was to edit the acroread file in the /opt/local/Acrobat5/bin.  I
had to add the following two lines:

LANG=en_US
export LANG

This sets the language to American English.

Thought that I would pass this on.

James McKenzie