[ltp] linux laptop (was: Buying a T41p)

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:30:37 +0200

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) wrote:

> [...]

I know very well someone that works in IBM 8-)). I only would like to
underline that an internal deployment of a platform does not necessarily
mean that the same will apply also to customers. Support issues,
hardware control and many other factors are very important and help you
decide what is best for a specific organization in a specific timeframe.
The "one size fits all" is not a good approach to IT !

IIRC IBM (or RH or Novell-SuSE) do already certify selected TP models to
be supported ...

Bob