[ltp] 2.6.6 + APM

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 10:39:10 -0500

I recieved my new HD from IBM recently.  I decided to put gentoo on it.
I would like to be able to suspend (disk and/or ram).

I used gentoo 2.6.5-gentoo-r1 at first.  It worked ok for everything
except the touchpad, it didn't work at all.  That could have been a
config issue or not, but I switched to standard 2.6.6.  With 2.6.6
everything works great with apm, almost.

If i do not use the ATI drivers suspend (to disk and ram) works great).
If I do, then the video never returns after suspending.  I don't use 3d
that often, but scrolling doesn't seem smooth.  What are other people
using?

dan