[ltp] Replacing the bios bootsplash?

Joachim Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:06:28 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 03.11.2004, 16:35 +0200 schrieb Cougar:
>  bit is incorrect, you need a 16 _color_ image i.e. 4 bit.
>=20
> Yes I found it from readme.txt. Also I found that you have to edit=20
> lcreflsh.bat file so that flash2.exe has also "/l:logo.mod" flag included=
.=20
That's only true for large scale setups. For a normal user, the flashing
program (the one with the many are-you-sure questions) should detect the
logo.mod file (you did compress the BMP, did you?)

> Tried also this but with no success. I can update bios to 3.12 but logo=20
> remains the original. Joachim, which version of BIOS you wer using?
1ruj26ud.exe is what I installed.

Joachim
--=20
Joachim Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de
  ICQ#: 74513189
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anh=E4nge.
Siehe http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html