[ltp] ibm-acpi howto

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:31:54 +0100

hi,

I have this script for Fn + F3:

#!/bin/bash

RADEONTOOL='/usr/bin/radeontool'

#status=`$RADEONTOOL light|awk '/The radeon backlight looks / {print $5}'`;
status=`$RADEONTOOL light|awk '/The radeon backlight looks / {print $5}'`;

if [[ "$status" = "on" ]] ; then
$RADEONTOOL light off
elif [[ "$status" = "off" ]] ; then
$RADEONTOOL light on
fi

and Fn + F7 doesn't work, but he do the switch automaticly.

Your're Tv-out won't work too, you have to turn dri off, then it'll work.

All X.org issues. no time to tell this all to the X.org development team.

Threre are more problems with X.org!!!

Greetz

Konstantin