[ltp] Re: T42p bluetooth?

Daniel Pittman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:12:17 +1000

On 2 Oct 2004, Chris McDonough wrote:

[...]

> As a side note, does anyone have any recommendations for IBM warranty
> purchases for this machine in the US? I'd like to get an next-day onsite
> repair warranty  but the warranties that IBM sells for this (Service Pac
> 3) don't seem to cover the T42p (maybe because it's relatively new)?

Call them and talk to a sales person.  From experience the website can
lag behind the actual availability of product, and a sales person
*should* be able to fix you up with an appropriate warranty for the
hardware.

        Daniel
--
If you want to make sense...you should never use the world *should* or
*ought* until after you've used the word *if.*