[ltp] recent xorg or xfree packages for debian?

Fionn Behrens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:20:27 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to try some of the recent patches for the current X versions for
my R300 thinkpad but would only reluctantly install a software of this
magnitude bypassing debians packaging system.
Unfortunately I don't know much about making Debian source packages myself
and I suspect that this would be an order or two too much for a first try.

So does anyone here happen to know about unofficial xorg or recent xfree
deb line? Of course, I would prefer source packages.

br,
    Fionn