[ltp] Fedora Core 3 -- questions

Xavier Gonzalez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:30:19 -0400

I already did, and got some interesting responses. I am not going to
go into it, but I got less out of asking then just finding out for
myself. One thing is to not get any help, and a very different issue
is to get some piker dissing me.

So, whatever info I can get from good willed people is more than
welcome. However, I will not be pressing the issue any further.

Thanks for the feedback,

--Xavier