[ltp] Fedora Core 3 -- questions

T D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Xavier,

     I was running into the same problems a couple of
months ago with my A31. Try a 2.6.4 kernel, that
seemed to work for me. I can't vouch for the 2.6.8.1
kernel cause I'm still getting very very occasional
lockups (which I'm not entirely convinced is caused by
the kernel. I think it might be the new version of
gnome).

-tino