[ltp] Just bought R50P some problems.

T. Ivarsson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:43:38 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco@virgilio.it>

> 6) Cpufreqd sometimes works sometimes no. Why?

Are by any chance unplugging/plugging the power-chord? IIRC I had the same problem (or it may have been with powernowd).

> 7) How can I also automatically regulate cpu throttling?

You are running cpufreqd, which would mean that you have the correct kernel options enabled. Then it should just be a matter of adjusting your /etc/cpufreqd.conf file. Since I like CPU throttling even when the power-chord is plugged in, I added some rules with "ac=on"

T.