[ltp] Just bought R50P some problems.

Mario Giammarco linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:52:32 +0200

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 02:43 -0500, T. Ivarsson wrote:
> [...]
Yes power cord modify the behaviour. But it seems that cpufreq_powersave
and performance must be loaded before speedstep_centrino module.
> > 7) How can I also automatically regulate cpu throttling?
>
> You are running cpufreqd, which would mean that you have the correct kernel options enabled. Then it should just be a matter of adjusting your /etc/cpufreqd.conf file. Since I like CPU throttling even when the power-chord is plugged in, I added some rules with "ac=on"

Uhm with cpufreqd I can change cpu frequency but I would like to change
throttle states in /proc/acpi/processor/CPU/throttling.

It is possible?

Also I am beginning to dislike cpufreqd because it does not use
userspace module but only powersave and performance.