[ltp] [OT] Library Files on Fedora Core 2

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:21:23 -0700

Well, I did more and (finally) figured out how to get LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
'stick'.  I still get the dependency errors.  I did check the
directories and decided to copy the first  failed dependency rather than
a symlink hoping to eliminate the error.  That did not work.   I think
that I will continue using the --nodeps option.
Time to file an error report.

James McKenzie