[ltp] swsusp / t23

:: paparoot :: linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:43:06 +0200

_ update your bios,
_ dump your ACPI DSDT,
_ recompile it
_ correct errors and warnings
_ use the last patches from acpi developments to override DSDT table

it works for me now, but soundcard still don't power up properly after
any suspend. For ethernet driver i use the e100 from intel, 'cause the
Donald Becker one's do like soundcard.
To suspend i use swsuspend2 implementation. I finded it less buggy.

oh, i use a 2.6.8.1 vanilla patched with last acpi driver and
swsuspend2.

I noticed that my DSDT corrections against warnings are b0rked, i should
provide my DSDT to someone able to fix it (i'm not a coder oO ) since i
just hack it to shutup problems (i know it's not a good solution :) )...

Good hack ;)

paparoot