[ltp] safe partition resize etc.

Don Perley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:30:04 -0400

I will say that my install of FC1 on a T41 went smooth as silk.  The
only downsides are:
1) intel wireless card doesn't work (this list has suggestions about that)

 and inherited phobias from Red Had about code that may be IP
encumbered, so you have to dig them up  from sourceforge.net etc:

2) can't mount NTFS partition
3) can't play mp3 files.

For sure 2)  and 3) apply to FC2 as I intstalled that on my tower case
computer.

-Don Perley