[ltp] Dial-Up Internet through Cell Phone & Bluetooth

Nguyen The Toan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:09:14 -0500

Hi,

Could you be more detail as what to do? I have a VX10 LG phone connecting to
my TP X20 using USB-serial cable (ftdi_sio driver). But I don't know how to
even initialize the modem in linux. I use the Verizon Mobile Office package
in windows to browse the internet, which is the only reason I still have
Windows partition on my harddrive :(

Bests,
Toan