[ltp] RE: [ACPI] fan always on: ACPI on IBM ThinkPad R51

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 10:40:38 +0000

IBM technicall service says R51 are based in R50/p, wich has this problem
also:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-56504.html

so the "problem" becames now in a "feature". Incredible. IBM acronym
meaning is dangerously turning in Incredible BOFH Makers... Can't
believe it.

O 6/9/2004, "susinho@ultreia.org" <susinho@ultreia.org> escribiu: