[ltp] R40 - mainboard replacement

Ted Potter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:55:02 -0700

Yes ! or better still prove with logic your side or point of view and
keep bending the issue. I recently had to do this with DELL, who
insisted the issue was "a corrupt operating system" and "everyone knows
the diagnostic logs always report errors that are meaningless" At that
point I insisted on having DELL contact MS to repeat that statement.

Finally a "senior technician" took over the case and decided that yes if
the hardware fails the diagnostic testing the hardware should be
replaced. Golly gee !

Let's put the science back in to computers.