[ltp] New ATI 3.12.0 drivers - seem to be worse than 3.9.0

Sasha Z linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:26:26 -0500

I'm using 11R6.7.0... I managed to make the behaviour better by using
the straight up VESA drivers for console graphics versus the ATI
specific drivers, but I'm still getting too many crashes.