[ltp] ibm-acpi-0.4

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:09:46 +0200

Hi,

> The video output control can be used to avoid the annoying flicker and
> video corruption when opening the lid on the X40. See the README for
> details.

can you describe the effect a bit more?.

I'm experiencing strange heavy blue flickering/distortion on an external
1600x1200 TFT display (on port replicator), which occurs 1 of 5 times
the system shows the framebuffer. Switching between X and the terminal
usually solves it (meaning that at random switches the effect occurs
again).

I'm wondering if this might help here, too?

André.